Creed’s Fusion v3.1 Custom ROM Features :
- Root-(SU Access)
- ZipAligned4.Auto Alphabetical Arrangement
- 4×4 Icons on one Page of Menu (So You Get Total Of 21 Apps on one Page Instead Of Stock 16)
- Infinite Home Screen Loop Removed
- Upto 9 HomeScreens
- Page Indicator At Bottom
- Whole New Touchwiz UI
- Apps Background in List View
- System Themed Lunar UI
- Other Icon Packs of Lunar UI
- Swipe to Remove Notification
- Custom Bootanimation Enabled
- Creeds’ Signature Animations and other UI’s
- Transparent UI Look (You Can see Live Wallpapers/Wallpaper behind all apps)
- Transparent Lockscreen
- Status Bar Mods (Use EDT App)
- Change Clock Colours to your wish
- Change Battery Style to Your Wish
- Battery Percentage Optional
- Add Your Custom Text On Status Bar
- Lidroid 14 Toggles Bar…… and more!!
Installing the Custom Rom (Creeds Fusion v3.1)
Firstly you need the Clockworkmod recovery to install any custom rom!! Don’t have CWM recovery for your phone install it here.
How to Install Custom Rom Tutorial For Beginners
Before installing the custom rom be sure that your phone is properly rooted, Backed up all your contacts, messages and applications . If you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy Y , you can use Titanium Backup for the same, enable USB Debugging by Settings>Applications>Development and ensure that USB Debugging is checked.
1) First Download the zip file from here.
2) Copy the zip file to your SD Card and reboot your phone in stock recovery or CWM recovery by pressing volume up +home +power keys simultaneously.
3) Wipe the data and cache.
4) Select on apply update from sd card by pressing volume up and down keys and select Skin1980-GT-S5360+CWM.zip.
5) Now you must be taken into CWM recovery mode.
6) Select apply update from sd card and select Downloaded Zip file.
7) The Package will be installed in your phone, now select reboot system now!
Done!! You have successfully installed the custom rom. If any issues please comment below.